1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
2. Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
I was tagged by Catspaw.
1) I ran into a manatee in my kayak. When I was visiting my dad at his place on palm island in florida, I was out in the swamp and was following a manatee. It popped up next to me so quickly that I bumped into it before I could move out of the way. I was scared that I’d hurt it, but that as impossible. Also, I ran into a house in my kayak. Same island. Different trip. Blake and I were using sea kayaks in a storm. We were kayaking in the surf. The waves were so high that I got caught going up a wave and as I looked back, there was a 3+ story house behind me that was in the water for the first 5 feet of it. The wave slammed me right into one of the supporting stuctures, and stopped dead. I got out, dragged the kayak out from under the house and got back in, and continued down the coast.
2) Everyone knows that orange is my colour, but I always disliked orange, particularly my step-father’s orange volvo. When money was tightest, I bought my tshirts at a discount store, chokeys, and I could buy orange tshirts for $5.70, no tax. The colour stuck and is now my signature colour. I don’t know if I like it, but it works.
3) I find rock climbing easier than walking. Flat surfaces are a problem, but when I found rock climbing, it was a natural. Climbing along a roughly contoured ceiling just feels right.
4) I want to visit Yemen and countries where the borders are dotted lines rather than solids.
5) I know the complete lyrics of Frank Zappa’s I am the slime, and will sing it on command.
6) I was hit by lightening after being run over by a tornado. There are photos to prove it. That was with Ken Emig, in algonquin park.
7) I have a hole in my brain in the shape of a peanut.